Sunday 16 May 2010

The Funkiest Wedding in All London

Two of my very best friends, got married this weekend, and I was honoured to be asked to make models of them to stand next to their wedding cake. 


They gave me free rein pretty much to do as I wished, so I had him as a mountaineering Indiana Jones complete with climbing spikes and compass, and she as a marathon-running bride with a bridal bouquet and diamond ring of course!  He does climb, she does run marathons, and they both do travel a lot - so the  suitcase was full of references to their life and travels, some of which are a bit too risque to reveal here, (bwa-ha-haa!).  The Oahu sticker on the suitcase is a reference to their honeymoon destination.   It was a beautiful day, the couple looked just jawdroppingly gorgeous and everyone had a brilliant time.   Happy days!  x

No comments:

Post a Comment