Saturday 14 November 2009

Shop's Open!

The shop is finally here!!   Click, click, click now!!



I'm pretty proud of this shop, seeing as I have done e-v-e-r-y-thing myself, from the websites (including some crazy coding), the photos, the making - and all this with a still-busy home life and knowing that this time last year I could not have guessed if I'd had a million tries what I would be doing now.   Sure there have been compromises.  Some of the ranges I really really want to be in the shop have to wait a little bit because I want to get them just right.  I'm still learning.   And if I'm not entirely happy with a piece, I cannot bring myself to sell it. This past year has brought me more failed attempts and scrap pots full of precious casualties than I can bring myself to admit.  Maybe I should have listened to the people that used to say "practise on copper!"...  So I have brought back some assembled pieces and have sourced some beautiful pendants and charms, and will continue to practice late into the night so I can bring all those ideas to the shop in the coming weeks.

Make sure you visit, and let me know what you think.   And with Christmas just around the corner, I'm sure there will be plenty to inspire some thoughtful gifting!

Jasmin x

No comments:

Post a Comment